Set on a mountain pass, the Grimsel trip starts with a heart-pumping 50m rappel. Filled with amazing jumps, slides and a zipline into the crystal clear pools, this majestic alpine environment has plenty to offer. The pale-coloured rock formations in this canyon add to the stunning mountain scenery.
Digital video service available – a professional videoguide will travel the canyon with you taking great footage of all the beauty and uniqueness of your experience- order your personalized and edited video in advance!
Canyoning Equipment, professional guides,
Free drink and snack after the trip
Free pick up from Hotel/Hostel or trainstation in Interlaken (West/Ost)
Changing rooms and hot showers available at our base in Interlaken.
What to bring:
|Swimsuit, towel, small day bag, money for video and souvenirs.|
|Swimming ability: Recommended but not required
Minimum age: 14
Weight: max. 125 kg
|Duration:||5.5 hr including changing and transport time. 2 hr in the Canyon.|
A personalised recording of your canyoning experience in MPEG4 format.
- Grimsel Start
- Grimsel Finish
- Duration: 5.5 hours including transport and changing time
- Pick up at your hotel/hostel/train station
- Meet your guides at Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- First briefing
- Prepare canyoning equipment
- Drive to Grimsel Pass (1hr)
- Instructions, comprehensive safety talk
- Canyoning – approx. 2 hrs. in the canyon.
- Free light lunch and a drink
- Drive back to Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base (45 minutes)