On the trail of gourmet treats
Three different mountain restaurants along the Culinary Trail offer an inviting and authentic three-course Oberland menu of local specialities prepared with regional products. These include spicy cheese, a tasty sausage or a juicy beef sirloin steakand delicious and delicious dairy products – all sourced from farms in the region. Between courses, guests hike from the Stockhorn summit down to the Chrindi middle station in two stages, each lasting about 45 minutes. A tempting meringue is definitely a sweet treat on the sporting programme!
- Erlenbach – Chrindi (aerial cableway), starter at the Restaurant Chrindi
- Chrindi – Stockhorn (aerial cableway), main course at the Panoramarestaurant Stockhorn
- Stockhorn – Oberstockenalp (hiking approx. 45 min.), dessert at the Berggasthaus Oberstockenalp
- Oberstockenalp – Chrindi (hiking approx. 45 min.), coffee and Gift bag at the Restaurant Chrindi
- Chrindi – Erlenbach (aerial cableway)