River Rafting Lütschine
The mighty Lütschine offers some of the best whitewater rafting in the Swiss Alps. Straight from the start below the Eiger North Face, continuous class III-IV rapids surge down from the mountains and out into the Interlaken valley and the Lake of Brienz. It is an exhilarating rush from start to finish.
Digital photo service available – a professional photographer will travel along the river taking great photos of all the beauty and uniqueness of your experience- order your photo package in advance!
- Free pick up from Hostel / Hotel accomodation or the train station
- Free drink after the trip
- Changing rooms and showers
- Professional rafting guide, neoprene suit, neoprene jacket, shoes, helmet, plus all equipment necessary for a fun and safe trip.
- Minimum age is 14 years
- You will need a swim suit, towel and dry clothes for changing afterwards.
- You will need to be able to swim
Route (Gündlischwand - lütschine - Gsteig - bönigen)
- Duration: 4 hours including transport and changing time
- Pick up at your hotel/hostel/train station
- Meet your guides at Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- First briefing
- Changing and dressing in rafting equipment.
- Drive to the start of the rafting (20 minutes).
- Instructions, training, comprehensive safety talk
- Rafting approx. 1.5 – 2 hours to Lake Brienz
- 10 minute drive back to Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- Watch pictures of your raft trip on the big screen